Take a look at what we have planned for the Autumn term.
Courses September to December 2019
- Three Day Introduction to Figurative Sculpting 9th – 11th Cost is £220 – includes all equipment, lunches and firing. Sculptors will be working from a life model and will produce sketch pieces and a final, more detailed work for firing.
- Try out Sculpting Day – Saturday 21st 10am to 4pm. Working from a life model to produce sketch pieces. Cost is £65, does not include firing.
- Sculpting a Classical head from plaster casts – Six Monday mornings from 16th September 10am to 1pm. Cost is £150 excluding firing.
- Three Day Portrait Head Course 21st to 23rd October – Cost is £200 and includes, firing, all equipment and lunches. Sculptors will produce a life size portrait working from a life model.
- Sculpting With Coils of Clay – Six Monday mornings starting from Monday 4th Cost is £150 excluding firing. Sculptors will be producing a figurative piece working from a life model and photographs. (If sculptors prefer not to use coils that option is available)
For additional information and to book contact Sally at: